Consider It Done Special Events and The Sauce Cocktails & Catering
Job Title: Event Operations Associate
Reports to: Director of Operations
Location: 876 Boston Road, Billerica, MA 01821
The Event Operations Associate will perform all tasks associated with the proper staging, packing, unpacking and control of inventory related to events demand.
● Stage all products necessary for events and communicate to the Director of Operations any items that are missing.
● Maintain inventory control of all products.
● Maintain cleanliness of all products and the warehouse.
● Pack and Unpack vehicles for events.
● Work with Director of Operations to coordinate any product maintenance
● Occasional errands to pick up items, return items, etc. (company vehicle will be provided)
● Ability to consistently move in a full range of motion and to stand for long periods of time
● High school diploma/GED or equivalent
● Previous distribution or warehouse experience
● Motivated individual, ability to work solo and good communication skills.
● Transportation to and from Billerica, MA
● A history of collaboration and teamwork is a plus
● Ability to lift, push, pull upwards of 75 lbs. On a regular basis
● Available for occasional nights and weekends
About Consider it Done Special Events and The Sauce Cocktails & Catering
Consider It Done Special Events is a certified woman owned business that focuses on full service event management, production and event décor. With more than 12 years experience and over 6,000 events, we invite you to become part of the CID family! Our focus is to create unique and memorable event experiences. What makes us special is our passion for a wide spectrum of events both large and small. We also offer a wide array of décor rentals to include: linens, tables, chairs, drapery, lighting, A/V, centerpieces, entertainment and more. We are your one stop shop for all your event needs!
The Sauce Cocktails & Catering is our sister company offering event food and beverage services. We house a baseline of catering products including china, ovens, baking racks, cooking utensils, and alcohol.
This position is a part time, seasonal, 20-30 hours per week position with the opportunity for growth. Pay is
$20-23/HR depending on experience. We are hiring (1) position.
To apply and to learn more, email email@example.com